- P1: Steel (1018, 1050)
- P2: Steel (4140, 8620)
- P3: Steel (17-4PH, 420)
- K1: Cast Iron (Gray, CG)
- K2: Cast Iron (Ductile, A536)
- M1: Stainless Steel (302, 304)
- M2: Stainless Steel (310, 316)
- S1: High Temp (Iconel, Ni-based)
- S2: High Temp (Ti6Al4V)
- H1: Hardened Steel (44-53 HRC)
Durapoint™ HP Solid Carbide Drills
High performance solid carbide drills for maximum wear resistance when cutting ferrous materials.
A complete offering available in two coating types for optimal fit to the application.
- Ideal in steel, stainless steels, cast irons, titanium, aluminum and HRSA
- 140 degree double split point eliminates spot drilling and reduces thrust forces
- TiN, TiCN and TiAlN coatings available to suit the application